Online Admission in P.G. Course - M.Com for the Session 2023-25
The College offers M.Com (Accounting & Finance Specialisation) 2 years’ course consisting of 4 Semesters under CBCS, approved and affiliated by West Bengal State University and conducted by the College
|Course||Course Structure||Eligibility Criteria||Intake Capacity||Fess Structure|
|Master in Commerce
|2 Years' Course with 4 Semesters under CBCS. (West Bengal State University's M.Com Syllabus is followed)||Pass in B.Com (Hons.)||30||Rs. 5,700 Per Semester|
- Three years B.Com. Honours graduate of the current and previous 2 years i.e. not before 2021 in the system (10+2+3) from West Bengal State University and any other recognised University
- Honours graduates from recognized Universities in West Bengal of the current and previous two years are eligible for admission. For students from other States, the student should have passed equivalent course as at (1) from UGC recognized University/Institute
- Candidates from recognized Universities other than W.B.S.U., admitted to M.Com course should submit the Migration Certificate form the last attended Institute at the time of registration
- Registration is essential for each and every candidate immediately after his/her admission to P.G. Course to avoid difficulties.
- The seats are reserved in different categories according to the Rules of Government of West Bengal.
- Application Form to be submitted online
- Fill up the Online Application Form with correct data using the link ‘PG Admission’ provided in the home page of College Website www.sreechaitanyamahavidyalaya.ac.in
- Upload scanned copies of documents (Mandatory)
The applicant is required to upload the scanned copies of:
(i) Passport size photo (Image Format, size 1KB to 30 KB)
(ii) Signature of applicant (Image Format, size 1KB to 20 KB)
(iii) Mark sheet of B.Com (Hons.)/equivalent examination (PDF Format, size 1KB to 2 MB)
(iv) Caste Certificate of reserved candidates (PDF Format, size 1KB to 150 KB). The scanned copies of the documents are required for e-verification, for which the documents must be clearly readable.
- Selection will be made strictly in order of merit on the basis of percentage of marks. Merit list of candidates eligible for admission will be published in the college website on notified date after everification of the documents
- SMS and Email Alert
The candidates enlisted for admission will receive SMS and/or Email Alert from the college
- Admission Fees Payment
The candidate whose name will be appeared in the admission list and received SMS and/or Email alert from the college is required to login again to deposit Rs. 5,700/- as the "Admission cum 1st Semester Fees" through Online Payment Gateway Mode strictly within the due date as mentioned below.
- Submission of Documents at College Office (Mandatory)
The candidates are required to submit the under-mentioned documents on notified date f or final verification:
(i) One copy of Filled-in Application Form.
(ii) One copy of Admission Fee (e-receipt)/money receipt generated from payment gate-way (college copy)
(iii) Original & Photocopy of B.Com (Hons.) Mark sheets of all six semesters & Caste Certificate ( If any),
(iv) Original & Photocopy of Registration Certificate/Migration Certificate.
- Admission will be cancelled if the documents are found not in conformity with the declaration in the forms submitted on-line.
- Applicants must preserve the unique Application No for any future reference like admission.
- Applicant should keep receipt copy of money receipt generated from payment gate-way safely. College copy will be required to be deposited at the time of final verification.
- Applicants are requested to visit the Applicant Panel frequently for getting admission related notices, information, payment status etc.
- If at any stage of the admission process, marks or any information entered in online application system is found incorrect, the application will be rejected and no claims of refund of admission fees will be entertained.
- In case of any query regarding M.Com Online Admission, please contact:
Dr. Sukumar Pal,Co-ordinator, P.G.-M.Com.
(M)- 9433027478 / 7003706883